Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: Redneck Roses??

  1. #11
    ~SummerStorm~
    Guest ~SummerStorm~'s Avatar

    Post

    hehe...it's a song girlie....but my baby says if I come down in the summer I'll have me lots of redneck roses*VBS.......I loves my baby.....and don't ferget ta add me to yer yahoo*S*....


    ------------------

    Summer's Shelter from the Storm
    Thunder is just the noise boys, lightning does the work!

  2. #12
    ~SummerStorm'sCowboy~
    Guest ~SummerStorm'sCowboy~'s Avatar

    Post

    gave her one at the zoo

    ------------------

  3. #13
    ~SummerStorm~
    Guest ~SummerStorm~'s Avatar

    Post

    *L* but baby...daffodils aren't wild flowers*L*.....but it was sweet...I love you

    ------------------

    Summer's Shelter from the Storm
    Thunder is just the noise boys, lightning does the work!

    [This message has been edited by Cowboy's Baby (edited February 20, 2002).]

  4. #14
    ~SummerStorm'sCowboy~
    Guest ~SummerStorm'sCowboy~'s Avatar

    Post

    she tried to drag me away from it so i wouldn't pick it for her

    ------------------

  5. #15
    ~SummerStorm~
    Guest ~SummerStorm~'s Avatar

    Post

    *blushes* well duh baby...them flowers ain't fer pickin they is fer decoration..but I loves ya

    ------------------

    Summer's Shelter from the Storm
    Thunder is just the noise boys, lightning does the work!

  6. #16
    ~SummerStorm'sCowboy~
    Guest ~SummerStorm'sCowboy~'s Avatar

    Post

    nope there fer us rednecks to pick fer our girls

    ------------------

  7. #17
    ~SummerStorm~
    Guest ~SummerStorm~'s Avatar

    Post

    Nooooooooooooo baby...they are for us yankee gals to look at

    ------------------

    Summer's Shelter from the Storm
    Thunder is just the noise boys, lightning does the work!

  8. #18
    ~SummerStorm'sCowboy~
    Guest ~SummerStorm'sCowboy~'s Avatar

    Post

    nope looked much better in yer hair

    ------------------

  9. #19
    ~SummerStorm~
    Guest ~SummerStorm~'s Avatar

    Post

    ugggggg........ok you win I don't wanna argue no more*L

    ------------------

    Summer's Shelter from the Storm
    Thunder is just the noise boys, lightning does the work!

  10. #20
    ~SummerStorm~
    Guest ~SummerStorm~'s Avatar

    Post

    Ok baby...this time no pickin the purdy flowers if we go to the zoo*L*.....I love you

    ------------------
    Summer's Shelter from the Storm
    Thunder is just the noise boys, lightning does the work!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •